20 Jan Know It. Believe It. Live It.
It’s been non-stop action.
Yet we can’t stop smiling. Yes, it’s true we will be unveiling a new logo and website. We’re also heading to Las Vegas, NYC, and then on to Tulsa for the February 22 Imagine Dragons concert to benefit the Foundation.
But truthfully, we can’t stop smiling and it’s because of you.
Your many kind words of support; your ongoing, generous donations; and, the outpouring of love is nearly incomprehensible.
We have been at this for 315 days, yet so much has happened. Here’s a quick re-cap:
- It’s Time with Cameron Rafati to benefit little Carson “Tuff Boy” Hancock
- Major donation made to the Primary Children’s Medical Center
- Imagine Dragons Fan Club France raises $2000 selling Tyler Robinson Foundation wrist bands
- Festival of Trees donation raising more than $20,000 in behalf of The Tyler Robinson Foundation
- Imagine Dragon Fans at the Moscow concert throw white roses on the stage in memory of Tyler Robinson
- New York City PS Donates to the Tyler Robinson Foundation
- Hunstman Hometown Heroes 5k event
Carson “Tuff Boy” sends his love!
Imagine Dragon Fans Supporting TRF at the Lyons, France Concert
Additionally, we received our IRS non-profit designation unexpectedly on December 24, 2013!
Thank you, thank you generous fans and friends. You are making a difference.