14 Oct 5 Easy Steps to Creating a TRF Fundraiser on Facebook
Creating an online fundraiser for the Tyler Robinson Foundation has never been easier, and to simplify it even further, we’ve laid out the 5 easy steps below.
- Login to your Facebook account (if you aren’t already) and look to the left side of your homepage or newsfeed page. Scroll down and click on “Create Fundraiser”.
2. A pop-up window appears, as seen below:
3. In the Nonprofit* field, type “The Tyler Robinson Foundation” and select it from the drop down list. This will cause some of the information in your campaign to auto-populate. Feel free to use our header images OR create your own!
4. Give your fundraiser a title and share the details behind your fundraiser and the Tyler Robinson Foundation in the ‘Tell Your Story” section.
5. Set an END DATE for your campaign, set a GOAL, click CREATE, then invite your FRIENDS to participate and to spread the word! Anyone on Facebook can donate and money is deposited directly to TRF when your campaign is completed.